Saturday, May 1, 2010

DANCING IN THE PARK

"Dancing in the Park" came about because I wanted to write a love letter to Paris. You will find people enjoying the sunshine, the beauty of the gardens- maybe a puppet show and music coming from a small bandstand during the spring and summer in the Jardin du Luxembourg. It was the music that made Jardin du Luxembourg so magical for me. The afternoons I spent in the Jardin du Luxembourg is the first thing I remember when I think about Paris.

"Dancing in the Park" was recorded live in front of an audience in a small cafe in Carmel California. It was part of the Carmel Festival of the Arts. The featured performers are Susan Swift and Mike Reynolds.

1 comment:

  1. You're starting with the best! I love this piece.

    So very glad to HEAR from you again. I subscribed so I won't miss any.

    ReplyDelete